Tested Labs teams with Nelson Analytical-
Tested Labs is Maine's cannabis testing lab for patients, caregivers, dispensaries and individuals.
Tested Labs is owned and operated in Maine. This cannabis testing laboratory has been developed to meet the expanding needs of doctors, caregivers, and most of all, patients.
Cannabis is a versatile medicine with dozens of applications. Various strains of cannabis offer different therapeutic qualities. Identifying the content of active constituents in herbal cannabis and its various preparations can guide strain selection, dosage, and processing to improve treatment outcomes and patient safety.
Tested Labs will accept test samples of medical cannabis from certified patients, licensed caregivers and registered dispensaries in Maine. Our analysis will show you the levels of THC, THCA, CBD, CBDA, CBC, CBG and CBN in cannabis flowers, tinctures, concentrates and edibles. These results provide our adult and pediatric patients with the information necessary for precise, consistent milligram dosages of tinctures and other liquid extracts.
We use High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) to perform cannabis potency testing. We follow published extraction and testing methods to be as accurate and precise as possible in our results.
what tests are offered and how if the testing performed?
Tested Labs is using High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Gas Chromatography (GC).
High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) - provides accurate and reliable results for cannabinoid potency testing . The sample is extracted into liquid without heat allowing for the differentiation between raw and heat-activated cannabinoids. Samples are auto-injected into the system and the cannabinoids are separated and quantified by HPLC instrumentation. HPLC is also used for Mycotoxin Testing.
- Gas Chromatography (GC) is utilized for the determination of Terpenes and residual solvents.
Inductively Coupled Plasma/ Mass Spectroscopy (ICP/MS) is used for analysis of heavy metals such as Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury and many others.
- Immunoassay and standard plating techniques are used for microbiological analysis including Total Coliform, E.coli, Salmonella, Yeast, Mold, Enterobacteria and Aerobic Plate Count.
HOW DO I SUBMIT SAMPLES FOR TESTING?
We accept samples during our walk-in hours:
120 York Street, Kennebunk, ME: 8am-5pm (Inside Nelson Analytical Laboratory)
Integr8Health in Falmouth, ME: 9am-4pm on Monday-Fridays.
- Maine Integrative Healthcare in Manchester, ME: 9am-3:30 pm Monday-Thursdays.
We require you bring a Maine issued ID card or driver’s license or your patient certification or caregiver card.
- Free sampling containers available at all our pick up locations.
HOW MUCH MEDICAL CANNABIS DO I NEED TO SUBMIT FOR Potency TESTING?
Herbal Flowers: Dried prepared product.
0.5 grams is required for potency testing.
- Ask for appropriate sample amounts for additional tests.
Tincture of all kinds:
1ml of liquid tincture
Most easily submitted in microvials we provide
0.3 grams of concentrate is required for testing.
Most easily submitted in microvials we provide or in parchment paper
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST for testing?
- Cannabinoid Profile - $40.00 per sample
- Terpenes Profile-$40.00 per sample
- Heavy Metals-$40.00 for the first metal and $15.00 for each additional metal.
- Microbiological tests- Total Coliform $15.00, E.coli $ 25.00, Salmonella $30.00, Enterobacteria $30.00, Aerobic Plate Count $ 15.00, Yeast and Mold $ 15.00.
20+ Samples - Contact Us for a Quote
- $25.00 per sample for all Integr8 Health and Maine Integrative Healthcare patients.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET RESULTS AND WILL YOU BE SHARING MY RESULTS WITH ANYONE?
We will send you results approximately within 5- 7 business days
- All results are kept confidential.